Who Am I?
- SIMBA DARA-
I am a sacred sexuality practitioner, devoted to healing, transformation and empowerment. My intention as a practitioner is to hold space for the unblocking of sexual energy that is our life force energy and a channel for the divine to shine through.
My journey on the path has been one of uncovering.Uncovering my true essence and stepping into my power as I moved from a place of contraction, shame and making myself small to a place of expansion, opening to love and learning to work with life force energy.
It has been a path of consistently being called to serve, sometimes in unconventional ways. This work has been so close to my heart and it continuously gives birth to the new.
Today I am honoured to serve as a sacred sexuality practitioner, bodyworker, space holder, temple guide and a community leader. I am passionate about weaving the earthly embodiment, the felt experience of being human with the boundless potential of the cosmic consciousness. I work with energetic and emotional blockages, and with trauma in the body to support you to open up to your incredible power and divinity within.
- International School of Temple Arts Practitioner Training
- Jing Advanced Clinical Massage
- Myofascial Energy Release with Integral Body Institute
- Biodynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release
- Shamanic Wisdom Course with Joy Bliss
- Kambo Practitioner Training with Kambo Dots
- Jikiden Reiki Healing with Frank Arjava