Sat, 13 Jan|
SHE IS LOVE - Women's Temple
It is time to remember the sacred sisterhood of the Temples, love and intimacy of the mystic heart.
Time & Location
13 Jan 2024, 16:00 – 23:00
Totnes, Bowden House, Angel Hall
About the event
Time has come again for us to gather in divine erotic ceremony & bathe in the magic of being alive. When women come together in intimate ritual a special kind of magic happens that nourished us to our deepest cores and meets us on a unique level. This intimacy that is beyond sexual preferences or attractions. We are building and weaving trust and we are healing our bodies and souls.
The rituals & practices will involve embodied movement & sensual touch.
Portals will open as we connect to our pleasure, our erotic nature, to the primal innocence of the body. We will journey to the depths and the rawness of connection.
Relating and erotic energy is welcomed and celebrated in Temples however everything in the space is an invitation and you are invited to go slow and at a pace that feels comfortable for you. There is always space for witnessing or journeying with yourself and have non-erotic touch and interactions.
Early booking is recommended as Temples have a tendency to sell out.
The venue will be disclosed after purchase. Please do not share and keep it confidential for the protection of the venue as well as the practitioners.
Women's Temples are inclusive of anyone who identifies as a Woman or anyone who is in a female body.
- Having attended a Temple before or have done the Online introduction to Temple Spaces with Simba or have done ISTA Level1 or equivalent.
- THIS IS NOT A SPACE FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS TO TEMPLE SPACES. We expect you to have basic awareness of consent and able to hold yourself.
- You can either pay a flat rate of £85(Standard) or £105(Abundant Supporter)
- OR you can pay a deposit of £25 which means that you will be expected to pay the remainder, the amount you feel to contribute at the end of the Temple. No questions asked.
Temples are explorations in sacred sexuality, sensual and erotic play and divine ritual.
A remembrance of the ancient arts & knowledge of alchemical wisdom through the body. They are places of devotion, intention and slowness, inviting you to meet yourself within the reflection of the transpersonal & journey through the worlds. Temples open doors, manifest, move, shift & recreate. Temples are spaces where we come to pray, to return to our connection to the Divine through the medicine of the eros.
In Temple we:
- Find our erotic aliveness
- Express & live our deepest desires
- Unapologetically own our erotic nature
- Find tribe, establish friendships with depth & authenticity
- Shed old skins and make way to manifest dreams
- Show up exactly as we are and be welcomed
- Experience what it’s like to live in prayer
- Be in devotion to the beloved Earth
- Receive a direct transmission of the Earth’s erotic energy field
Structure & Flow
3:00-6:00pm: Rituals & Practices
7:00- 9:30: Temple space
9:30: Closing circle
What to bring?
- We will eat communally so bring food to share for dinner.
- Yoga mat and/or thin futon, sheepskins, blankets, one pillow
- Divine and sexy Temple clothing
- Please arrive on time. It will be a closed container.
- We will be around 20 including the team.
- If you for any reason can't make it please let us know. There is no refund policy but you can get in touch so we can put you in touch with the people on the waiting list.
- Please DO NOT send WhatsApp messages before or after booking. All communication through firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be a phone number shared via email for communications on the day.
- This is a sex + space and nudity will be welcome.
- FOR COUPLES: If you are in a partnership with certain agreements then the space is accomodating for you to stay only in a constellation with your partner. Just let us know when you are making the booking and what your requirements will be.
- The venue will be disclosed after purchase. Please do not share and keep it confidential for the protection of the venue as well as the practitioners.
Abundant Supporter£105.00+£2.63 service fee
Standard£85.00+£2.13 service fee
Deposit£25.00+£0.63 service feeSold Out